Below are the current criteria for both the small and special grant schemes.
If you have any questions regarding any of the criteria, please do not hesitate to email us.
- The project must be focused on tackling poverty (causes and/or effects).
- The project must be based upon working in partnership with other service providers, groups or organisations.
- The project must be community based and address problems facing people in your locality.
- The beneficiaries of your project must reside primarily within the Diocese of Manchester.
- Your project must have a strong link with an Anglican Parish and encourage the congregation to get involved.
- The project should be transformative and equip people with skills and experience to make positive and long lasting changes to their lives.
- The project should provide learning that can be shared with others across the Diocese of Manchester.
- The Trustee are willing to take a risk and fun new, innovative projects.